Red wine is a simple beverage that offers a diverse spectrum of flavor profiles. Apart from being alcoholic and a flavor enhancer for certain meals, red wine possesses various health benefits. However, it should be taken in moderation as too much alcohol is harmful to the body. Doctors usually recommend a glass of red wine especially with the evening meal but this should not be taken as a green light to start drinking alcohol.
One of the major health benefits is that it contains some antioxidants that may assist to ward off heart diseases. This is achieved by lowering the levels of the LDL cholesterol which is harmful as well as protecting the arteries from damage. These antioxidants include Flavonoids and Polyphenols such as Resveratrol which protects the linings of blood vessels inside the heart.
Red wine contains a substance called red vino which acts to reduce the bad cholesterol in red meat when taken together in a meal. However, you should not consume excess red meat on this regard. Resveratrol is also known to prevent against blood clots as well as having antiviral and anti diabetic properties. In addition, it is also associated with losing weight and those on a diet can add a sound dose to it. However, more research is required.
Another major health benefit of red wine is that it has anti-inflammatory properties. Those suffering from arthritis can enjoy this wonderful drink and at the same time reduce their pain. Other findings have shown that those partaking of this wine are less likely to be affected by degenerative health conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia. With the increasing prevalence of lifestyle diseases the distilled red grapes are advantageous to modern day living.
On the other hand, the mineral and vitamin content of red wine cannot be underestimated. Some of the minerals and the conditions that fight against are as follows:
Red wine has been known to have health benefits for many years throughout history. Aside from visiting your local Traverse City wine shop for the libation benefits, It is thought to have been utilized for better health since 3150 B.C. according to archaeological research.
The father of modern medicine one Hippocrates prescribed it to heal fever, prevent infections in wounds as well as a diuretic and nutritional supplement. There has been a lot of research to this effect and many modern experts may agree that when consumed in moderation it is healthy.
It contains Melatonin which is known to assist with sleeping as a key ingredient. This is despite the common notion that alcohol interferes with sleeping. This is achieved by regulating the body’s internal clock. In general, the antioxidants contained in red wine benefit the whole body besides the heart. This is because they repair cells which are get damaged by free radicals.continue...
If you want to lose fat and build muscle, you need various veggies, proteins, carbs, fruits and healthy fats. Protein does not only help in muscle building, it also enhances fat loss. Eating fats enhances fat loss too. The body reserves fats if you do not take in more fats.
Veggies and fruits contain minerals and vitamins that help in the recovery of workouts. Carbs fuel one’s muscles, making them feel energetic at the gym. Many people struggle to acquire these foods possibly because of being busy or for lack of required information. Here are the top 15 foods for your muscle recovery:
1. Whole eggs - This is a rich and cheap protein source: about 7g per egg. The egg yolk has vitamins A, E and D, half the protein, and cholesterol for natural increase in testosterone amounts. Do not worry about egg cholesterol as dietary cholesterol is not limited to blood cholesterol. Instead, bad cholesterol requires a reduction in body fat.
2. Fish oil - This lower skin and joint inflammation, lowers body fat besides raising testosterone levels. You require 9000mg DHA/EPA per day. Because getting this from a fatty fish may be hard, you should consider the fish oil supplement.
3. Wild caught salmon - It is among the best Omega-3 sources. Omega-3 fatty acids offer you 20g protein/100g serving. However, farm raised salmon has lower levels of omega-3. Therefore, use wild salmon.
4. Berries - These strong antioxidants prevent cancer, eye and heart diseases. Any type of berries works. Go for frozen or fresh ones and blend them with oatmeal.
5. Flax seeds - It is a source of fiber, omega-3 and protein. To benefit from these seeds, grind them. Take one tablespoon with berries and yogurt before sleeping. Avoid flax oil because it has no fiber and is unstable.
6. Extra virgin olive oil - Has 70 percent monosaturated fats, which protect one against heart ailments and cancer. Add one to two tablespoon of olive oil to salads.
7. Broccoli - They contain large amounts of anti-estrogen indoles and cancer-fighting phytochemicals. Broccoli also contains low calorie and large amounts of soluble fiber that aid in fat loss. For a change eat the other cruciferous vegetables like cabbage, kale, and cauliflower.
8. Spinach - It an alkaline food that prevents bone and muscle loss. It also prevents cancer and heart disorders because it is rich in nutrients.
9. Quinoa - It is rich in protein and fiber than oats and rice. It is gluten free and tastes better. Go for the whiter grain, as it has better quality. Take it after workouts with spinach and meat.
10. Oats - They reduce cholesterol and supply you with the low-gi carbs for energy. They are high in soluble fiber.
11. Tomatoes - Are rich in lycopene that prevents cancer. Tomato paste’s lycopene is four times more bioavailable than what fresh tomatoes contain. After strength training, have pasta or pizza with tomato sauce and some olive oil.
12. Apples - They contain pectin what helps in weight loss by raising satiety. Moreover, apples are strong antioxidants. Since pests contaminate most apples, choose organic.
13. Water - the body holds water if you do not drink sufficient. Therefore, drinking it averts water retention, hinders dehydration and aids in muscle recovery.
14. Carrots - They are rich in vitamin A that enhances vision especially at night. They contain high fiber, and low calorie.
15. Green tea - It is a natural diuretic and strong antioxidant. It accelerates fat loss, improves circulation and blood sugar and prevents cancer. Drink it in the morning rather than coffee.
Stayed tuned on the Health n' Wellness blog for more nutrition tips for exercise, muscle recovery, and optimal health.continue...
By undertaking regular exercises, you not only keep fat levels down and keep fit; it helps you keep lifestyle illnesses at bay. When you decide to get into an exercising regime, you need to have some goals. These will motivate you to keep going.
As you achieve one milestone after the other, you get used to the program. The best way to burn fat is by having a combination of anaerobic and aerobic exercises. The latter is aimed at turning fat into fuel for the body through the use of carbohydrates and oxygen. As for the former, carbohydrates are the main target.
Below is a list of exercises that you can use to burn extra fat and attain your ideal slim physique. They are easy to do just about anywhere.
• Jump rope skipping: Remember the stuff you used to do as a kid? If you are a lady, you probably remember skipping on a rope during playtime. As an adult, this is your chance to learn why rope skipping energized you at the time. Buy a skipping rope. Start by skipping on both legs then move to folding one leg and skip with the other. As you progress keep increasing the skipping rate. You will love and enjoy this.
• Squats: This is another simple yet highly effective exercise. You can safely do it at home. With your training kit on, place your hands at the back of your head and spread out the elbows almost parallel to your shoulders. Put your feet slightly apart. Start squatting slowly going as far as you feel the body is allowing you. Stay in that position for a while before standing up and repeating this several times. See whether you can be able to sustain the squat halfway until you feel the strain on your thigh or heel muscles.
• Stairs: You must have come across books, blogs or health shows that encourage people to use stairs instead of taking the lift. This article encourages you to do the same. Apart from walking on these stairs, you can also try running. However, you can only do this if you live in an apartment block. When going to work, this kind of running can make you sweat and spoil your neat office shirt or blouse. All the same, the point here is if you have access to a stairway, you can use it as your training ground. Climb up, down then up again up to four times. Keep increasing the rate as you get used to it.
• Push-ups: Push-ups are good for the hips and torso. You can also combine this with pull-ups. For a push up you need to ensure that you have placed your hands on the ground with the palms open. Spread your feet slightly. The rest of the body between the hands and feet should be aligned like a wooden plank. In this position, start lowering your body. Go down until your hips and chest are almost touching the ground’s surface. Push your body up and repeat the exercise for about 5-10 times.
Want more exercises to help burn fat and slim up? Stay in-tune with the Health n' Wellness blog to learn more.continue...
When most people visit their chiropractor, they often expect instant relief from their pain or physical misalignment. In many situations, finding complete and sustainable relief requires more than just one or two visits to the chiropractor, especially when one is coping with chronic health issues.
Being well prepared for your next chiropractic appointment and asking the right questions is a great way to get the most from your appointment. Answers to the following questions can help you and your chiropractor devise the best form a treatment during the appointment, as well as for the future.
After pinpointing your health concerns with your chiropractor, it's important to determine whether or not your ailments are treatable with chiropractic services. Particularly for chronic issues, some injuries and health problems cannot be fixed with spinal manipulation.
As opposed to acute health problems that stem from abrupt accidents or adverse occurrences, chronic pain is typically the result of prolonged behaviors and habits that hinder one's physical functioning. And unlike acute injuries that are treated more effectively with chiropractic, complete recovery from chronic ailments often demand a more comprehensive treatment program.
Before your chiropractor begins treatment, ask the professional what he or she plans to do to help remedy your ailment. A chiropractor who is receptive to your health problems will have a unique and adaptive plan of action, as opposed to a generic series of adjustments that he or she performs on everyone.
Listen carefully to your chiropractor's response and don't hesitate to ask follow-up questions like "how will this help treat my ailment?" Knowing the purpose and intention for each adjustment allows you to better understand the role and overall perspective of your chiropractor.
This awareness can help you learn more about your situation and what you can do personally to encourage optimal alignment and physical functioning.
In countless cases, many individuals visit their chiropractor for immediate pain relief, or a quick fix. What many people fail to realize is that their physical ailments are chronic issues that demand a more long-term approach to healing.
Learning techniques to help remedy health issues on your own can offer the best solution. Your chiropractor may be able to teach you certain exercises, stretches, and movements to promote better functioning and alleviate chronic pain. Such exercises can magnify the effects of each chiropractic visit and help facilitate a full recovery.
Some chiropractors will offer additional insights that reflect other forms of holistic medicine. For instance, it's not uncommon for some chiropractors to educate their patients about certain pressure points in the hands or feet that help to release tension in select areas of the body (based on acupuncture techniques.)
The next time your visit your Berkeley chiropractor, come prepared with questions to learn the most about your ailments and how to go about treating them. Remember that you are your best doctor. The more you understand what’s going on in your body, the greater potential you’ll have to reverse negative behaviors and promote healing.
Dr. Adam Rechtman has been practicing chiropractic care in Atlanta since 1997. He specializes in chiropractic care for sports, back pain, and headaches. To learn more about Dr. Rechtman or his practice World Wide Wellness, connect with him on Google+.continue...
Gel manicures are popular among women because they keep nails strong and long-lasting. However under the surface, gel manicures can actually cause nails to weaken, causing brittleness, thinning, peeling and cracking.
A recently unveiled report by the New York University School of Medicine shows some health risks associated with gel manicures. Although the report highlights the latter issues of making nails brittle and weak, it also offers tips to keep nails healthy when getting a gel manicure.
Dr. Chris Adigun, an assistant professor of dermatology at the New York University School of Medicine, touches on the issue:
"As is the case with most things, moderation is the key when it comes to gel manicures. If you get them regularly, you need to be aware of the possible consequences and see a board-certified dermatologist if a persistent nail problem develops."
The root issue is that nails that are continually covered with nail polish can hide any health problems present under the nail. As a result, diagnosis and treatment of potential health risks can be delayed.
It's not for certain whether nail brittleness induced by gel manicures stems from the chemicals in the gel polish itself, or by the acetone needed to remove the nail polish. Dr. Adigun claims that acetone dries nails and irritates the skin around the nail. She also provides some tips to help sustain the health of nails with gel manicures:
There's a lot talk going around about the health risks of gel manicures. Regardless of the validity of some of these health concerns, apply some of the tips and take the necessary precautions to minimize exposure to these risks.
This article was contributed by the advocates at Five Senses Spa and Salon, one of the leading hair and nail salons in Peoria, IL. Five Senses was also ranked one of top 200 hair salons in the nation.continue...
Every time you opt to take fresh juices to improve your health, there are nutrients, flavor profiles, and various other characteristics you want to maximize.
It could be fresh orange, pineapple or mango juice as per your preference, but including select veggies can not only added more nutrients, but also smoothen the flavor.
Not all types of fruits make great juices. Some are better than others. It is important that you know these tips to avoid wasting money as well as your precious time. Below are 7 tips to help you start juicing for better health.
1. Exposing your kids to juicing - In order to add more fun to the process of making juice at home, involve your kids. When you go shopping for fruits take them along and ask them to give you suggestions on the fruits they like. To make it sweeter and more attractive, add some ripe bananas, ice and flavored milk. Vanilla and strawberry are some of the common flavors. Blend these together. Serve the juice and provide your kids with straws.
2. Remove all pulp - Some fruits when blended produce a thick pulpy mixture. Not many people enjoy the sensation caused by this pulp. If you want to rid your juices of this, you can try passing it through a filter. Coffee filters and cheese cloths help eliminate pulp leaving you with a smooth flowing drink.
3. Getting the right flavor - For every juice that you prepare, listen to your taste buds. Your body can tell you what it likes. On the other hand, if you get a stomach upset after a glass of juice, it means there is an ingredient that your body does not like. Find out what it is and avoid it during the next preparation. Since some of the ingredients you are trying to avoid could be the most nutritious, mix them with vegetables and other fruits. This will rid your juice of unwanted flavors.
4. Start from the known to the unknown - Start with those fruits that you enjoy eating whole. You could have liking for bananas, oranges or mangoes for that matter. You will find that you enjoy juices from such fruits since it is what you are familiar with. Once you are adept at blending your favorite fruits, try introducing variations and see how they come out.
5. Know your fruits - There are some fruits whose nutritional value is highly preserved when you blend them without removing their peels. For instance, apple skins contain high concentrations of antioxidants than you would find in other parts of the fruit. Conversely, the peels of grapes and oranges may contain traces of pesticides. Such fruits should be peeled before being used to make juice.
6. Creatively combine fruits and vegetables - Vegetable juices are healthier than fruit based ones. Always make sure that your juice consists of at least 50-70 percent of vegetables. The rest should be made up of fruits. Some of the greens you can use include broccoli, kale and spinach. This can optimize the level of nutrition in your juice.
7. Do your homework - Before you embark on a fresh juice health program, do some research and find out about fruits, vegetables and their nutritional value. You could also ask a dietician to assist. Get recipes from books, friends or the Internet.continue...
The wonderful thing about chiropractors is the way they use alternative treatments and spinal manipulation techniques to help align the muscles and skeletal structure of the human body. This type of manipulation is said to allow healing without surgery and medication, able to restore the mobility of injured limbs, sore muscles and broken bones. Much of the stress to the body's structure can be alleviated through the proper treatment and care without too much involved.
Chiropractic care is mainly used as a relief for joint and muscle pain, bones and connective tissues and tendons, though it is sometimes used alongside more traditional medical treatments. “DC” as initials stand for chiropractor that has finished a chiropractic college alongside an undergraduate degree in a related field.
A professional chiropractor will first take a look at your medical history, then perform a regular physical examination, sometimes combined with diagnostic imagine or lab tests so they can determine what is appropriate when treating your back pain.
The treatment may mean several adjustments to your joints where the doctor will manipulate them by using a controlled amount of force to improve the quality and the range of the motions. Quite a large number of chiropractors also use counseling on nutrition and exercise as part of the treatment plan involved. The goals of a chiropractic treatment is the restoration of the motor functions of the body, as well as prevention of the injuries to it as well as back pain relief.
The manipulation of the spine during chiropractic care is an effective treatment when dealing with acute pain in the lower back. This is the kind of injury that comes as a result of moving heavy objects or getting tackled to the ground. This acute pain lasts usually no more than weeks and gets better on its own, though through chiropractic care you can get better quickly rather than wait all that time. Additional research into the matter has shown that chiropractic help can have a beneficial effect on neck pain as well as headaches. Other health conditions such as fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis can also be affected positively by skillful chiropractors.
Prolotherapy and sclerotherapy used by chiropractors can be used to treat chronic back pain, the type that lasts for a very long time. The therapy includes some unorthodox treatments such as sugar water injections and anesthetics which aim to strengthen the tendons and ligaments in the back.
Sufferers of osteoporosis, inflammatory arthritis, spinal cord compression and those taking blood-thinning medication should avoid spinal manipulation techniques. Patients with cancer or cancer survivors should first contact their doctor for consultation before they undergo this type of treatment. You must make sure your chiropractor has all the necessary information so he can give you the most accurate diagnosis possible for your back pain problems. If you need to travel, visiting one is a good way to make sure you won't suffer during your trip. There is nothing worse than forcing yourself to travel with excruciating back pain. Save yourself the trouble and visit an office so you'll have a peace of mind when you set off on the road.
Article was written for Acton man and van.continue...
Nowadays, one can hear every other person complaining about increased tiredness and fatigue. The most common phrase used to describe the situation is that “I am low in energy”. With the passage of the day, once start feeling sluggish and loses concentration about his or her work and again the situation is associated with “low energy.” As a fact of matter, very few people know what actually energy is and what energy levels are high and low and how to maintain them throughout the day.
The low energy levels have become so common in modern busy world that now they are considered as everyday routines. But there are people who long to find out methods to increase their strength and endurance to pass the day effectively and efficiently. In this regard, they wonder if things like natural energy supplements or vitamin supplements can really help them or not. If you are filled with energy, it is natural that you will be more happy and positive doing everything enthusiastically. On the other hand, shortage of energy will make things daunting for you making life difficult in general.
Many reasons contribute to the decline of energy as the day passes by and almost all of them are the gifts of modern world. These contributing factors of fatigue usually come in the shape of:
If you have now regularly been suffering from fatigue and tiredness, you need to reevaluate yourself and look for the following things,
If you feel that question to any of these question is yes, then try to adjust your lifestyle accordingly and you will definitely feel a change in your life. However, if you feel that you are doing everything right and are still struggling with low energy levels, rush to a doctor immediately. You might need a more serious help than just going for natural energy supplements because reasons could be more drastic and long lasting like depression and hormonal imbalance.
Concluding, it can be said that if you are low in energy, your life may suffer heavily from the situation. Therefore it is better to resolve the issue as soon as possible to avoid subsequent consequences.
About the Author Angelika Johnston is an online content writer and writes on topics like natural energy supplements, bodybuilding techniques and fitness tips.continue...
Broken bones and fractures are injuries requiring immediate medical attention. They are dangerous enough as it is because of the nature of the fractures themselves, but they are often accompanied by other symptoms depending on how severe the injury is. This is a simple first aid list of what you can do to ease the pain of whoever is suffering, whether its you or someone else until help arrives.
1. The first thing you need to keep in mind is the severity of the situation. In case you are dealing with injuries on someone else pay attention to the following symptoms that may give insight. Regardless of the symptoms it would be wise to call for emergency help if you're dealing with anything larger than a minor fracture like a broken finger.
• Victim is unconscious with no heartbeat or not breathing. You will need to check the throat and nasal passages for any visible obstructions and then give CPR.
• If the victim is pale, confused, breathing in shallow breaths and covered in cold sweat it is a clear symptom of shock.
• Injuries to the head, neck, pelvis, back, hips or the upper legs.
• Severe bleeding.
• The extremities of the injured limb is blue or numb at the tip. This indicates the blood flow is obstructed in some way which may lead to further damage.
• Any movement or light pressure causes extreme pain.
• The limb is deformed in an unnatural position.
2. In any case you need to stop the bleeding right away if that is possible. Use a clean and if possible sterile material with enough absorbency to apply gentle pressure to the wound. Avoid touching the broken point as this will cause great pain. If there is an object penetrating the wound or a bone sticking out do not remove or touch it as it may be clotting the wound. Touching it may open it, leading to further blood loss.
3. Immobilize the broken limb to the best of your abilities but avoid moving it to its original position unless the circulation of blood is cut off in some way.
• Never move a person with hip or pelvis fractures. If you absolutely have to move them and their life is in danger you need to tie their legs together with a blanket between them or something similar, then place them very gently on a large board for mobility.
• You can splint an broken bone by tying it to a strong, straight object such as a stick or a board. Use whatever soft padding you can find to make it more comfortable and fasten it in any way you can. Avoid placing anything directly over the fracture as this will be unbearable. If the limb is a broken leg you must secure the leg to a flat and strong object underneath, such as a board. If you're dealing with a broken finger you can gently tie it up to the neighboring fingers with a bit of padding in between.
• If you're dealing with a broken arm you should tie it to the body at heart level if possible. Anything can work from a shirt to a rope or a belt.
• Remove any watches, bracelets, rings and the like from a broken finger or wrist. The extremity will swell and they will be literally impossible to move after that.
• Check for proper blood circulation by pressing your fingers somewhere after the breaking point. If the skin doesn't return its usual color within about two seconds you may have a problem.
• Use ice to reduce swelling. Do not apply it directly to the skin as you will cause frostbite. Use a piece of clothing and place the ice in a plastic bag if possible to contain it.
• Give the person painkillers to alleviate the pain and cover them with a blanket if the injuries allow it. Elevate their feet if that is possible at about 12 inches above their head. This will help them deal with the shock of what happened.
Article written for Eco Friendly Removalscontinue...
Congratulations if you’re reading this because that means you’ve made it past the New Year’s resolution phase. Most people who put on their trainers and turned up their iPod on January 1st have long given up. Generally speaking however, running has never been more popular; it attracts people looking to lose a bit of weight or who just to improve their general fitness. But recently I’ve started to notice that people are going about their running regime in completely the wrong way. So without further ado let’s get cracking on five rules to make running a success for you.
Running is just like any other activity, you need the correct equipment to do it safely; you wouldn’t go scuba diving without oxygen would you? The most important piece of equipment for any runner is undoubtedly a good pair of running shoes. Just running in standard sports shoes will put your feet and legs under too much strain which can lead to shin splints (learnt that the hard way) and other conditions.
Unfortunately a good pair of running shoes will set you back quite a lot of money but think of it as a long term investment. The more you run the more use you get out of them, if that’s not an incentive to carry on running I don’t know what is. Be sure to do your research before purchasing anything, use customer reviews and ask shop assistants to get a good idea of what will work for you.
It is so important to keep your running regime organised so you can maximise the positive effects of exercise. I find it helps to write up a schedule to keep track of when I’m meant to go running so I don’t make any excuses. I’d also recommend recording the distance you went, the time it took and any other pieces of information you think will be useful. That way you know what your targets are and you can chart your progress from a measly 500metres on day 1 to 10km a few months down the line.
If you can’t be bothered to spend five minutes drawing a chart on an old fashioned piece of paper then use your smartphone. There are loads of apps that automatically keep track of your progress without any hassle or effort.
It’s incredibly important for people about to undertake any form of exercise to ensure that their body has fuel to burn. The say same is true of running, if you don’t eat a nutritious meal around 45 minutes before you start you’ll find you can’t push yourself further and faster because there is nothing left in the tank. Obviously you shouldn’t eat too near to running because this can result in you sitting on the side of the road/treadmill throwing up.
In terms of food types I’d suggest complex carbohydrates such as brown rice, wholegrain pasta and oats all count. They provide your body with a sustained level of energy throughout exercise; the recipes are numerous when you include rice and pasta but I’d avoid throwing in anything excessively fatty or sweet.
This might make me sound very antisocial but I believe it is an essential for people to run alone in order to get the most out of it. There a few reasons for this; firstly it takes awawy the temptation to talk whilst running which obviously screws up your breathing. Secondly you may end being forced to rely on someone else to motivate you to run or it may go the other way and you may find your running partner is always late/making excuses. Lastly, it can make you push yourself too hard (that is actually a thing) or not push yourself hard enough because your partner has to stop every 5 minutes because they’re so unfit. At the end of the day it’s your decision but make sure you’re aware of the potential problems running with someone can cause.
Now for a slightly light hearted tip; I’ve found music gives me that little bit of encouragement to push myself further than I otherwise would. So before embarking on your Chariots of Fireesque run load up your iPod with power songs to push you harder.
You can’t go wrong with the classic Eye of the Tiger but don’t be embarrassed to listen to rubbish songs. As long as it has a good beat it doesn’t matter, plus who can hear it anyway?
Disclaimer: I’m not a qualified medical or sports professional in anyway; this article is entirely based on my opinion and experience. If you have any concerns please seek advice from your doctor.continue...
Information and resources on several topics pertaining to better health and wellness.
Discover the top spine specialists in the state of New Jersey - Dr. Joshua Rovner.
Explore a wide range of articles that focus on living better through habitual change and progression.
Offering 30+ years of experience as the leading chiropractors in Bloomington, IL, chiropractors Dr. Timothy Bly and Dr. Justin Hillman stay on the cutting-edge of chiropractic care.
A resource for parents on health and wellness topics like childhood nutrition, physical activity, and healthy lifestyles.
Get the latest research, news, and insights about all types of cosmetic and plastic surgery.
Triathlon Coaching, Training Tips, & Resources on How to Become a Better Triathlete.
Explore some of Michigan's top breast augmentation specialists in cities like Grand Rapids, Ann Arbor, and Detroit.
Find top breast augmentation surgeons, cost estimates and other information about breast augmentation in the Bay Area.
Information about fitness, weight lose, and living a healthier life.
New York Times blog about health and wellness, particularly fitness and nutrition.
Surprise is still one of the most effective ways to grab attention and promote wellness. See how these giveaways and gifts can make an impact.
Comprehensive family dentistry in Gainesville, Georgia for pediatric, cosmetic, and restorative dental care.
Find several different groups specifically about health and wellness
From Zinc sunscreen sticks to high SPF sport sunscreen for athletes. Eco-friendly and water resistent for 8+ hours!
A review blog of various types of plant-based protein powders and supplements.
Wooden toys are almost always made from natural and organic materials. As a result, they offer a safe option compared to conventional toys.
Find Local & Ironman Triathlon Coaches by State at BetterTriathlete.com
Dr. Mik Hamilton is an innovative chiropractor in Berkeley, CA who specializes in The Pettibon System for chiropractic care.
Quest National Services provide medical billing services, EMR software solutions, & other management services to physician practices nationwide.
Atlanta's premier solution for laser hair removal, SmartLipo, Sculpsure, Cellulaze, HydraFacial, and much more.
When you need professional and timely surgery billing solutions, trust Practice Management to help you get revenue sooner from your surgery patients.
A multi-faceted scientist and engineer who is shifting the paradigm in music therapy for mindfulness and health.
The most professional and effective destination for cold laser/K-laser therapy in the Bay Area of California.
Experience a safe and highly-effective treatment to take years of aging off your face.