It is easy to spot the changes in your skin than your hair. The nutrients in your diet go a long way to strengthen your hair follicle. Although there is more to your hair health than your diet, such as hormonal imbalances, smoking, and insufficient sleep, the foods you consume can greatly affect the feel and look of your hair.
Below are some of the essential foods you should consume for healthy hair:
1. Sweet potatoes: They are among the best foods one can opt for especially if you want healthy hair at all the times. Sweet potatoes produce antioxidant beta-carotene that helps in hair growth. Carrots, mangoes and pumpkin are the other sources of carotene. Therefore, in the absence of sweet potatoes, these alternatives should be used.
2. Oysters: Hair is almost 100% protein hence a good reason for one to consider oysters as a number one priority. This means that one needs as much protein as possible in order to satisfy the fundamental steps involved in keeping the hair healthy. Oysters are also rich in zinc. Lack of zinc irons can lead to loss of hair in almost every part of human being body.
3. Salmon: It is rich in vitamin D which helps in keeping the bones strong and that includes the scalp of the head. The moment the scalp of the head is strong, the growth of hair and shed will be at its best rate thus having a uniform distribution of hair all around.
4. Eggs: They play an important role in making sure the hair is healthy in all ways one can think of. Whenever the mention of eggs comes to mind, it only means one thing, proteins. Eggs contain a number of variables that play a very important role in ones hair. Selnium, sulfur, and iron are some of the elements found in eggs. Lack of iron can lead to a scratchy scalp and loss of hair.
5. Spinach: This is one of the best foods for healthy hair. Most vegetables adequately hydrate the scalp of the hair, thus making it look a little bit shiny and glossy altogether. This great vegetable provides a very important ingredient to the hair, vitamin B-12 to be exact. This vitamin ensures all the beauty nutrients are available to the hair.
6. Walnuts: They have a great amount of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E and biotin. Vitamin E protects the DNA in your cells from damage. Low amounts of biotin can lead to loss of hair. Walnuts also contain copper that keeps the natural hair color lustrous and rich.
7. Lentils: Small but rich, lentils contain iron, protein, biotin and Zinc. This makes it suitable for meat eaters, vegetarians and vegans. You can also include soybeans and kidney beans to get the same effect.
8. Greek yogurt: This is a hair-friendly protein that contains vitamin B5 and vitamin D. New research shows a connection between vitamin D and the growth of hair follicle. Alternatives are low-fat cheese, skim milk and cottage cheese.
9. Blueberries: This exotic fruit is rich in vitamin C, which helps in blood circulation to the scalp besides supporting the smaller blood vessels that nourish the follicles. Insufficient vitamin C in your body can cause hair breakage.
10. Poultry: This daily entrée is a powerful source of protein. It is also rich in iron, zinc and vitamin B that help to keep strengthen the strands. Since hair is almost pure protein, protein rich foods really nourish the hair.
Most hair salon stylists will agree that the food you eat can surely influence the health of your hair. Incorporate these ten foods in your diet to promote optimal hair health.continue...
There are various ways to ensure your hair is neat and healthy. Taking a healthy diet is one of the surest ways to keep your hair healthy. Away from consumption of foods, you can also ensure that your hair is as perfect as you wish it to be. All a person has to do is follow some very simple tips for healthy hair.
* Wash the oily hair on a regular basis. The number of times you need to wash your hair depends on the amount of oil produced by your scalp. If you have an oily scalp, you should consider washing it at least once a day. On the other hand, if you treat your hair with chemicals, you should consider washing it less frequently because it is drier. As you keep aging, your scalp produces less oil. Therefore, you should not use the shampoo frequently. This can result to dandruff plus other scalp ailments.
* Use most of the shampoo around your scalp. Any time you wash your hair, focus on cleaning mainly the scalp instead of cleaning the whole hair length. If you wash the hair alone, you can end up nurturing flyaway hair that is coarse and dull. To avoid such a scenario, shampoo your scalp as often as you wash the hair.
* After every shampoo, utilize the conditioner. It is recommended that you use the conditioner after using the shampoo unless the shampoo you are using is 2-in-1 hence able to clean and condition the hair. When you use a conditioner, you will immensely improve the appearance of weathered or damaged hair. This is because the conditioner will help to increase the shine, improve strength and lower static electricity. In addition, a conditioner helps to protect your hair from the harmful UV rays.
* Concentrate the conditioner around your hair tips. Since conditioners can cause your fine hair to appear limp, you should only use them on the tips of your hair. This means you should not use them on the length of your hair or around your scalp. This will give your hair a great look.
* Select the conditioner and shampoo designed mainly to suit the type of your hair. For instance, if you have colored the hair, use the shampoo designed specifically for the color-treated hair. On the contrary, if you hair is chemically treated or damaged, you can utilize the 2-in-1 shampoo. Irrespective of the cost, most conditioner and shampoo brands provide similar benefits.
* Protect your hair whenever you swim. Most swimming pools contain chlorine. You should therefore, guard your hair from the damages resulting from chlorine. The best way to achieve this is to condition and wet the hair prior to swimming. Put on a tight-fitting cap while swimming and only utilize the specially formulated swimming shampoo and a deep conditioner after swimming. These will help to replace the lost moisture.
These are the basic tips to help you take care of your hair. However, if you have questions or perhaps need more information related to hair care, you should consider contacting the dermatologist or perhaps ask a knowledgeable expert at your local hair salon.
This article was contributed by the hair salon experts at Five Senses Spa & Salon.continue...
It is no secret that using high quality products on your hair can improve the way that your hair looks on the outside, but you need to work on eating healthy foods to obtain healthy hair.
When you follow a healthy diet your hair will start to improve in texture and length without having to resort to expensive hair products to try to cover up your hair problems.
Here are some of the top foods that can help you achieve healthy hair without having to empty your wallet.
1.) Eat Legumes and Nuts. Nuts provide you with a high amount of essential fatty acids that will increase the health of your scalp to promote faster hair growth. They also contain minerals that benefit hair by making it look shiny and you get a boost in zinc.
If you are lacking zinc in your diet then you will notice that you are losing your hair. The best nuts that will make your hair grow fast are almonds, brazil nuts, and walnuts. Be sure to eat the recommended amount of lentils, black beans, lima beans, and garbanzo beans to get calcium and protein. For an extra boost for growing hair long would be to consume flax seeds and pumpkin seeds.
2.) Go for Dairy. Healthy hair can be achieved by eating dairy products that are low in fat, since they provide the body and hair with protein to grow strong. Eat cottage cheese or yogurt for calcium to make hair even stronger and reduce breakage. Also eating two eggs every other day to provide your hair with essential fatty acids and other minerals that are necessary to maintain beauty overall.
3.) Reach for the grains. Now you need to reach for the grains, since they are packed with tasty minerals and vitamins that can make the dullest of hair look vibrant in a matter of months. You need to consume whole grain breads or multigrain breads to get healthy hair.
Check out tasty cereals that have been fortified and always check the food labels to see if whole grain products were really used. You will get iron, B vitamins, and zinc if you read the labels carefully and then reap the rewards of reading the label with a healthy hair that shines.
4.) Buy tasty vegetables and fruits. You need to eat a wide range of vegetables and fruits make sure that you get all the phytochemicals, minerals, and vitamins that you need to promote hair growth in a healthy way. When you go to the grocery store try to purchase fruits and vegetables of every color found in the rainbow to increase the overall health of your body.
Eat at least five to six servings a day to see a dramatic change in your hair texture in less than two months when you add more of these healthy foods to your diet. These foods are best when they are eaten raw and not cooked, but if you liked your veggies warm then you should buy a small steamer.
Although many different variables can impact the quality and health of your hair and scalp (such as humidity or atmosphere, time of year, weather, etc.) a quality diet is a significant factor to be mindful of.
This blog post was contributed by the Peoria hair salon Five Senses Spa & Salon.continue...
Seems like everyone is now going green with their self-care products. When it comes to hair, a number of people are starting to use natural, eco friendly and organic shampoos to treat and condition their hair.
The best natural and organic shampoos are those that contain the purest ingredients which effectively clean hair without stripping it over or drying it out. This helps to moisturize, hydrate, clarify and protect hair from tresses and other issues with questionable hair products.
Below we highlight five organic shampoos that are some of the best shampoos for individuals seeking a natural-based option.
This shampoo is best described as the spicy lavender and contains a very fantastic scent. When applied to the hair it barely leaves back any build up and makes the hair to feel light and silky. This shampoo contains numerous ingredients such as the sea weed extract, nettles, comfrey root, calendula blossoms, oat straw, kombucha tea which are very effective for a healthy hair. This shampoo is quite significant in that it greatly serves almost all types of hair.
This is a magical clarifying shampoo product used to clean your hair and to make it feel fresh and silky. It contains a camphor smell that will perk you up.It has ingredients such as certified organic aloe, but without any synthetic reducing products.
This kind of organic shampoo product is characterized with fresh and light floral smell. The shampoo lathers well when used for washing while it leaves the hair feeling very light. This organic shampoo is contains ingredients from products such as carrots, sweet potatoes, pumpkins which serves as antioxidants to help cleanse and to moisturize the hair. Moreover, this shampoo has some dead sea mud, orange, melon and even honey which helps to moisturize and to revitalize their hair.
They exhibits some sweet grape fruit like smell and has a very well balanced pH and contains decyl glucoisde. When used with some hair conditioner the it leaves the hair feeling fresh and clean, plus it is known to be one of the best clarifying shampoo that is best used to remove the chlorine and any mineral build up in the hair. This is the best organic shampoo that is best used for a dry hair.
This shampoo is renowned to be very essential as a volumizing shampoo and is known to have a complex and a very sweet fruity scent, plus it contains numerous ingredients made from some certified organic ingredients such as the flora water of the rosemary, lemon balm and chamomile which are used to treat the hair. However it contains no animal ingredients like sodium lauryl sulfate. These product is known to lather sufficiently to leave your healthy hair feeling full and clean.
The best organic shampoos often contain the highest quality, non toxic ingredients which greatly helps to strengthen and to fortify hair, while minimizing the use of ingredients such as parabens, glycols, sulfates or any other harsh synthetics. Therefore if you have some dry hair, or rather thirsty hair and you require to breathe life and some volume into it. We hope you find these organic and natural hair shampoos to condition and sustain your healthy hair.continue...
The processes and cells which support vibrant and strong hair mostly depend on balanced diet. Both bad and good changes in the hair would manifest itself after quite a longer time as compared to changes in the skin and hair folicals.
So to get your started on a dietery means to fabulous looking hair, below are seven of the best foods to eat for healthy hair.
Salmon is very rich in vitamin D, proteins and omega 3 fatty acids. A person's body cannot manufacture enough of fatty acids which are essential for the growth of hair and thus the need to be supplemented. Fatty acids are mainly found in the scalp cell membrane and natural oils. They keep your hair and scalp hydrated.
Other options- For those individuals who are not impressed with salmon fish, they can opt for sardine, herring, mackerel and scout to get essential and important fatty acids. They can also use pumpkin seeds, walnuts and avocado.
Walnut is the only kind of nut with a rather significant level of omega 3 fatty acids. They are only rich in vitamin E and biotin which plays a role of protecting the cells from the damage of DNA. This is great especially because the hair rarely receives shielding from the sun's rays. Also walnuts have copper which keeps your hair rich in color and shiny.
Lack of zinc can result in flaky or even worse loss of hair. Oysters have zinc and their consumption could help prevent hair loss. Zinc can be found in whole grain breads and fortified cereals but zinc from oyster is the best because it has also proteins. Proteins are essential for the body to replace the hair that is shed naturally each and every day. You can get zinc with nuts, eggs and beef.
Sweet potato is a source of antioxidant beta carotene that the body eventually converts to vitamin A. Basically no cell of the body can work when vitamin A is not enough. It also assists in protection and production of oil meant to sustain the scalp. Other options that can be used are carrots, mangoes and pumpkins.
An egg is a great source of proteins and has four minerals: selenium, zinc, iron and sulfur. Iron helps in transporting oxygen to the follicles of the hair thus very crucial. Most common hair loss especially in women is caused by too little iron. Iron source can also be boosted with chicken, fish and other animal sources.
Spinach has iron, folate, beta carotene and vitamin C that keep scalp oil circulating and hair follicles healthy. Other leafy vegetables such as kale and broccoli can serve the same purpose as spinach.
These are legumes that are rich in iron, protein, biotin and zinc. Yes, they are tiny but mighty. They are therefore great especially for the meat eaters and the vegetarians. Soybeans and kidney beans can act as a substitute for this and can be added into your salad or food.
Beyond the treatments you can receive at your local hair salon in Peoria, Illinois, food and nutrition are elemtnal to healthy looking hair. Other than the food we eat, hormonal imbalances, smoking and lack of enough sleep can impact on the look and feel of your hair. These are considerations you should keep in mind to keep your hair healthy and resilient.
In conclusion, eating a balanced diet is highly recommended as far as the care of hair is concerned. These foods basically help to nourish your hair and thus maintain its shiny and glamorous look.continue...
There has been an extensive growth in the number of services offered in today's local salons. A modern salon is capable of offering several spa-related services under one roof. Services range from the hair styling to pampering services, all aimed to ensure you look beautiful and relaxed from stress build up.
Most salon services are determined to provide a healthy healing mechanism that works for both the inside and outside parts of the body. In the current society, salons are meant for any gender since they offer more services than what they are known for. Below is a description of the health benefits to experience from a local salon.
Having a professional occasionally take care of your hair can be important than taking up personal responsibility. Healthy hair has to be regularly cleaned as required with the right hair shampoo and treated with different types of oils to keep it healthy and dandruff-free. You can also have extension or highlights added in the hair to curb more appeal. Other hair salon services involve blowing, washing, gelling, rinsing and sculpturing. Some hair salons, like Peoria's Five Senses Spa and Salon, offer these services, but others are more focal to hair cuts and general salon services.
These services offer health benefits to anyone who wants to experience a stress-free, relaxing and rejuvenating time from their daily activities. They offer an individual with an opportunity to find their inner peace and experience the true meaning of pampering. Spa services can also be heightened with the addition of a few make-up application, pedicure and manicure. People can relax in treated lukewarm water that ignites the nerves with an exciting pleasure they have never experienced before.
Massage therapy sessions can be offered in normal salons or alternatively in specialized spa salons that offer topmost and enhanced massage sessions. They are run by licensed therapists who understand how to customize each treatment to fit into the clients needs.
A massage session is aimed at relaxing the mind and the muscles, lowering blood pressure and reducing the heart rate. Clients can choose from the deep tissue massage, trigger point therapy, Swedish massage or the hot stone massage among others. The services are important for normal people who need to relieve themselves from stressful situations or victims of accidents who need inspiration to get their muscles back in good working condition.
These services are important in reviving your skin and releasing the toxins that occasionally get trapped in the body. These specialized treatments are designed to revive the skin to its initial natural state. Specialists use only the best natural and active ingredients that are highly effective. They massage and exfoliate the skin which results in a renewed and soft feeling throughout the body.
You can choose from a wide variety of treatments such as energy reviving wraps to acne which are meant to alleviate painful conditions. Wrinkles on your face can be worked out while eyebrows can be tinted and lifted. False lashes can also be fitted for those with little or none. Furthermore, you can have your lips professionally pumped with collagen rather than handling it on your own.
After running around throughout the day, the best gift for your body is turning into a salon to experience the best body soothing services designed for you.continue...
Chemicals found in modern hair products have raised concern on the negative effect they impart on its users scalp and hair. People who use standard shampoos, oils, conditioners and other synthetic hair products frequently complain of an itchy and flaky scalp.
It is a reality that quite a number of hair products, which beautifies your hair, contain ingredients comprising of harmful chemicals, which may be detrimental to your skin, scalp and overall health. Fortunately, due to the raging impacts of these beauty products, researchers have identified more natural ingredients for hair and scalp products. Explore below for some of the best natural hair and scalp products.
Aloe Vera has many associated healing benefits. It is also true that the extracts from this plant can help cure scalp wounds. It further heals the inflammation left on the scalp caused by chemical-based scalp and hair products. Besides these, it is known for its moisturizing and detangling effects on the hair.
This is a perfect natural oil for a good smelling scalp, a natural soothing hair and scalp product can be added to the scalp mixture to maintain the beauty of the hair and an healing scalp ingredient. Peppermint is one of the natural oils that effectively stimulate the scalp.
A paste from this natural product can be used to nourish and maintain a healthy scalp. The resultant is a fresh, beautiful and admirable hair. You can use henna as a natural way of stimulating your scalp rather than employing the perilous chemical-based methods.
This is a flower popularly known for its importance in the manufacture of scents, perfumes and other beauty products. Lavender most of the time is used alongside other products for it to be effective. You can infuse oil with Lavender and massage the mixture on the scalp so that it keeps it soft and healthy. Moreover, the extract from this flower can be mixed with soybean, almond and other herbal oils to promote healthy hair and scalp.
This is yet another great oil that nourishes and keeps your hair and scalp outstanding. Renowned for its healing qualities, it keeps away dandruffs besides reducing excessive flakiness. If you have eczema in your scalp, Jojoba oil is the ultimate natural solution.
Garlic and onion have been used for a long time now to heal the scalp. However, many people do not find these a better option because of their smell. They form part of the most powerful natural products that when massaged into the scalp, the results are appealing.
When massaged into the scalp and hair roots, it is effective in treating a dry scalp. The oil penetrates into the hair roots and the outcome is a soft moist sculp. When repeatedly used, it will make the hair shinier and healthier than before.
The above mentioned natural hair products are just a representative of a huge collection of them in the hair beauty industry. There are a plethora of these natural hair products in the market but most of them are expensive. The good news is that there are homemade products which you might consider using them. There are also a number of home remedies for natural hair treatments.
The article was produce on behalf of Five Senses Hair Salon which advocates natural hair products by Aveda. Five Senses is located in Peoria, IL and staffs an experienced team of hair professionals in many skill-sets.continue...
Although these signs are embarrassing and upsetting, they are important warning signs that you should start taking good care of your hair and scalp before things get worse. However, to ensure good health of your hair you need tips to guide you. There are several ways through which you can keep your hair and scalp naturally healthy.
1. Washing hair correctly: Washing hair daily causes stripping of natural oils of the hair and the scalp by showers and baths. As such, it is not advisable to wash hair every day. When you wash your hair, massage the scalp using an appropriate conditioner or shampoo for about 40 seconds and then wash it out. This helps in increasing blood circulation in the scalp and reducing dandruff. If you have wavy or curly hair, use silicone or sulfate free shampoo. Always wash your hair in a cool setting. This helps in sealing hair cuticles while locking in moisture which is good for a healthy scalp.
2. Do not brush your hair before drying it: Wet hair is likely to break when brushed. Therefore, dry your hair carefully using a blow dryer. Hold the blow dryer at a distance to protect your hair and scalp from heat. When brushing, use a bristle brush that will distribute oil in your hair making it shinier and softer.
3. Treat your hair: Use natural conditioning treatments on your hair regularly. Such conditioning treatments include mayonnaise, full-fat milk, egg and olive oil. Rinse the treatment thoroughly after two to three hours but do not apply shampoo when you use them. Treating your hair and scalp twice every week will enhance the health of your hair and scalp.
4. Use styling products wisely: If not used carefully, styling products will dry the scalp. To avoid this, stop using styling products more often. Styling your hair at most four times per week will help in preventing hair and scalp damage. To accessorize your hair, use barrettes or clips. You can coordinate these accessories with your personality or outfits to achieve the look that you desire. If you must use elastics, go for fabric-covered elastics that will prevent hair tangles and breakages.
5. Adopt a good diet: Eating healthy foods will keep your scalp and hair naturally healthier. A good diet can also prevent problems that lead to hair loss. Omega 3 fatty acids and other essential fatty acids are vital in promoting a healthy scalp, hair, skin and nails. Include foods that supply your body with these fatty acids in your diet daily. Such foods include fatty fish like tuna, salmon and mackerel. Other foods that can supply essential fatty acids to your body include fax seeds oil, milk, almonds and walnuts.
Your goal should be to keep your scalp and hair naturally oily and strong. Following these tips will help you achieve this if you practice them regularly.continue...
As we seek better ways of caring for our health, body, and beauty, medical technology and procedures keep advancing and with new advancements. Such treatments have progressed to the point where every major metropolitan city has laser skin care centers and body contouring solutions.
Now, individuals can take advantage of efficient and effective treatments that can help them remove unwanted hair and fat from their bodies. In this article we will look at three body contouring and skin care procedures that will continue to get more attention and huge demand in 2017.
It comes as no surprise that laser for hair removal is one of the leading cosmetic treatments in the world today. With the passage of time, laser technology has gone through significant changes. The treatment is safe and has virtually no side effects.
You need not worry about the pain because the procedure is very subtle and provides minimal discomfort. Laser hair removal is 100% non-invasive, and you can even take this treatment in your office break time as there is no downtime involved.
Unlike other hair removal treatments, it is simple, takes less time to perform, and delivers long-lasting results. The best aspect of laser hair removal, which allures people, is the side benefit of the laser.
Today, we have brilliant laser hair removal devices that not only remove our hair, but also resurface, make white, and tighten the skin. In short, there are many new benefits of laser hair removal treatment using more advanced technologies.
SmartLipo laser is a revolutionary concept of fat reduction a ground-breaking technique designed to remove excess fatty tissue in hard to lose areas such as double chins, love handles and upper arms which are resistant to loss even by dieting and exercise.
The SmartLipo laser lypolysis provokes the breaking up of the fat cell membranes melting them into a liquid substance so as to then be absorbed and eliminated by the body's natural process via the lymphatic system.
SmartLipo laser lypolysis has turned into the most sought after procedure of 2016. The demand for Smarlipo has propelled for some time now, when the SmartLipo MPX laser system was introduced in different places as the evolutionary new SmartLipo MPX. It has become the number one aesthetic surgical procedure, within a very short period. The new generation Machine of SmartLipo MPX has made this treatment an upward trend that will carry on.
SmartLipo liposuction is worth a try considering that it both eliminates fat for good, and promotes skin tightening. In this beauty conscious era, you too could benefit from an attractive, tighter and firmer figure.
Cellulaze is a ground-breaking method of laser cellulite removal. It defeats other treatments for the cottage cheese problem because it deals with the root structural issues responsible for its development. It works effectively on the three target structural problems in the following ways:
Getting in touch with a reliable and reputable plastic surgeon or laser skin care center with qualified doctors is of paramount importance in ensuring the safety and success of the Cellulaze cellulite treatment procedure.
Ultimately your health, aesthetic and psychological requirements are of paramount importance and securing the services of experienced surgeons, and hospitable staff will help you feel comfortable and safe through the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment procedure and even after the surgery during the post-operative care.
For more information about laser hair removal, SmartLipo, and Cellulaze, check out Women's Institute for Health in Atlanta (WIFH.com) where they offer all of these advanced treatments, and more.
6115 Peachtree Dunwoody Road #200
Atlanta, GA 30328
Information and resources on several topics pertaining to better health and wellness.
Discover the top spine specialists in the state of New Jersey - Dr. Joshua Rovner.
Explore a wide range of articles that focus on living better through habitual change and progression.
Offering 30+ years of experience as the leading chiropractors in Bloomington, IL, chiropractors Dr. Timothy Bly and Dr. Justin Hillman stay on the cutting-edge of chiropractic care.
A resource for parents on health and wellness topics like childhood nutrition, physical activity, and healthy lifestyles.
Get the latest research, news, and insights about all types of cosmetic and plastic surgery.
Triathlon Coaching, Training Tips, & Resources on How to Become a Better Triathlete.
Explore some of Michigan's top breast augmentation specialists in cities like Grand Rapids, Ann Arbor, and Detroit.
Find top breast augmentation surgeons, cost estimates and other information about breast augmentation in the Bay Area.
Information about fitness, weight lose, and living a healthier life.
New York Times blog about health and wellness, particularly fitness and nutrition.
Surprise is still one of the most effective ways to grab attention and promote wellness. See how these giveaways and gifts can make an impact.
Comprehensive family dentistry in Gainesville, Georgia for pediatric, cosmetic, and restorative dental care.
Find several different groups specifically about health and wellness
From Zinc sunscreen sticks to high SPF sport sunscreen for athletes. Eco-friendly and water resistent for 8+ hours!
A review blog of various types of plant-based protein powders and supplements.
Wooden toys are almost always made from natural and organic materials. As a result, they offer a safe option compared to conventional toys.
Find Local & Ironman Triathlon Coaches by State at BetterTriathlete.com
Dr. Mik Hamilton is an innovative chiropractor in Berkeley, CA who specializes in The Pettibon System for chiropractic care.
Quest National Services provide medical billing services, EMR software solutions, & other management services to physician practices nationwide.
Atlanta's premier solution for laser hair removal, SmartLipo, Sculpsure, Cellulaze, HydraFacial, and much more.
When you need professional and timely surgery billing solutions, trust Practice Management to help you get revenue sooner from your surgery patients.
A multi-faceted scientist and engineer who is shifting the paradigm in music therapy for mindfulness and health.
The most professional and effective destination for cold laser/K-laser therapy in the Bay Area of California.
Experience a safe and highly-effective treatment to take years of aging off your face.